Fordyce Spots Support Forum

Full Version: IMPORTANT THREAD FOR ANYONE CONSIDERING MICRO-PUNCH (AVOID!)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everybody!

First and foremost i just want to say that my intentions here are for you and the community which suffers from this condition. I dont want to discredit Dr Pallua as a surgeon, he's a good man and obviously an intelligent and well respected surgeon, however micropunch for fordyce spots is horrendously flawed and you should avoid it at all costs.

After an attempt at laser treatment back in 2016, i was back on the hunt for the next treatment that could rid me of my awful fordyce spots case mainly on the bottom of my penis. Micropunch literature promised to remove every spot and prevent them from growing back for many years . The only actual picture of results looked pretty good so i was sold and wanted it done.

Flew out to germany, had the procedure done, was told 500 spots had been removed but i find this number unlikely. 1 week after i ended up in my local dressing clinic with a chronic wound, why this happened nobody really knows but i have a really big scar now but well get to that later. The rest of the excision sites healed to leave SCARS.

You need to remember something, these scars will not go! And there is no way of avoiding the scarring. Everywhere or any spot that is punched will leave a clear scar, all youve achieved here is removing a natural looking spot and replacing it with a hideous scar instead.

This doesnt change. 2 years ago i had the procedure done and all i have as a result of it is lots and lots of scars. You could never look at my penis and not realise that something surgically has been done, it is far and above way worse aesthetically now than it was when i had the dreaded fordyce. This will be the same for you and everyone else that has this procedure done, you dont end up with some pretty looking flat dick with wonderful skin, you end up very unsightly damaged skin and tons of hypopigmentation.

Now onto my next point, it doesnt even get rid of the fordyce!
You cant hit hundreds of spots with a puncture tool, if this were the case i dont think you would have much skin left. Even after the procedure there were tons fordyce that had been missed, and even worse they grow back anyway. I can only guess that once a gland has been removed the sebum tries to find another way out, and you guessed it, more spots, pretty much what you had pre surgery. The literature about them not growing back might be true for the original puncture site (scar) but nothing is stopping them growing elsewhere. The left side of my penis has as many now as before, the right side they cant grow because of the large scar (a bad compromise trust me)

So when all is said and done youve now got a scarred penis that still has fordyce. Pallua offers a autologous fat lipofilling at an additional cost for 'regeneration' of this skin and scar tissue. Fat is taken from the abdomen and put underneath the skin. This requires another surgery and isnt cheap, and just like the micropunch is doesnt work at all. Its been 15 months since i had that done and there hasnt been any noticeable change. The lipofilling also carries significant and almost guaranteed risk of fat necrosis lumps which will have to be removed surgically (more expensive surgery albeit minor)

Put all this with the €5500 euro cost, mutiple trips to germany and additional charge for the lipofilling (unsure of cost i got it for free bacause of the large wound) it is not worth it at all! If youre considering it then dont, youll be a lot worse off and bankrupt to boot. I actually dug out some pre op pics of my fordyce and genuinely wished i had left this procedure alone, in reality my pre op skin just looked normal despite my unhappiness at the time.

Im having medical tattoo done now to hopefully cover all the scarring, i dont think any other conventional treatment for scar revision would fix the result of the micropunch, so the only option is to match my skintone and camouflage it.

Please take what i have said here on board, i am one of many who've had less than satisfactory results, there is no circumstance in which micropunch will make you any happier. The best advice i can give it to give a laser treatments a go (so much cheaper and accessible) or learn to live with the fordyce.

Avoid!
Can you post before and after pic?
There is currently no really a safe way to remove Fordyce Spots permanently without huge risk for scarring.

I have damaged my intimate area to a point where I need the tattoo coverage too. Nevertheless I am still experimenting with some stuff and found great joy in my pursue of freedom.

I might have deleted my post about Dr. Pallua but his micro punch treatment is the biggest joke I have seen in Fordyce Spots removal methods. How can you justify paying 5500€ for a doctor who pokes a needles into the clogged pore? Laser treatment cost around 500€ and is much better and advanced.

Nevertheless, I have announced it some months ago but had not the time to test it out but I have bought a medical co2 laser myself and will have great satisfaction in destroying those fucking spots forever.

-Fordyce Slaughter aka. NeverGiveUp
(10-22-2019 05:58 PM)fordyce-slaughterer Wrote: [ -> ]There is currently no really a safe way to remove Fordyce Spots permanently without huge risk for scarring.

I have damaged my intimate area to a point where I need the tattoo coverage too. Nevertheless I am still experimenting with some stuff and found great joy in my pursue of freedom.

I might have deleted my post about Dr. Pallua but his micro punch treatment is the biggest joke I have seen in Fordyce Spots removal methods. How can you justify paying 5500€ for a doctor who pokes a needles into the clogged pore? Laser treatment cost around 500€ and is much better and advanced.

Nevertheless, I have announced it some months ago but had not the time to test it out but I have bought a medical co2 laser myself and will have great satisfaction in destroying those fucking spots forever.

-Fordyce Slaughter aka. NeverGiveUp

Hello there mate.
I've had several tries with the laser but they always seem to grow back. I'm on 40mg iso right now. Might make a permanent difference - can't tell yet.

How much did you pay for your machine if I may ask?
Reference URL's