Fordyce Spots Support Forum

Full Version: Easy temporary fix for the lips
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have found an easy temporary fix for the lips. Just rub and scratch it. I have done that on my lower lip several times now. Rubbing my fingers against it, squeezing a few of them and also using my nails until the glads are very visible. 2 days or so after having done it I almost can't see them in the mirror even at a very close distance. Nobody would notice them. Now I have a nice beautiful lower lip. I think it will last for like a week or two.

Please let me know if this also works for you. I'm extremely happy about the results.
Could you elaborate or upload pictures?
How many spots do you have?
What do you mean by scratching the spots?
Do you see sebum coming out of the spot?
(08-08-2019 01:45 PM)bb1122 Wrote: [ -> ]Could you elaborate or upload pictures?
How many spots do you have?
What do you mean by scratching the spots?
Do you see sebum coming out of the spot?

I have been able to squeeze sebum out of some of them but only a tiny fraction of them. I have quite a few and often they are very noticeable even at a distance when looking in the mirror. Now I can't really see them. There really isn't anything to elaborate. Rub and scratch the upper layer away almost until it bleeds. Wait 2 days and beautiful lip. Very simple. No pictures because I'm lazy and it's easy enough to test on yourself.
Easier way is with a needle you scrape tdd check the spots until they are darker due to cuts on skin.
(08-08-2019 06:51 PM)Lots of spots Wrote: [ -> ]Easier way is with a needle you scrape tdd check the spots until they are darker due to cuts on skin.

I wouldn't use needles. This works perfectly for me. If my lower lip had looked like this all the time I would probably never have noticed any spots. My lower lip has been basically perfect the past few days. I haven't bothered doing anything on the upper lip because I don't care about those fuckers Big Grin
Reference URL's