Fordyce Spots Support Forum

Full Version: US doctors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone have any luck in finding doctors in US that would do surgery? I just had an appointment with a dermatologist and they said they can't do anything about it.
Reference URL's