Fordyce Spots Support Forum

Full Version: I just had a treatment on lip
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Hello. I have just had treatment with diathermy on my lip, The whole upper lip. I did a test spot some time ago it removed The Spots. I will keep you updatet, i cost me around 200$. My lip is so fucked up now, but The diatermy are a needle that burn dip in The skin, so it destroys The Spots. I hope im not get scarred, but i think some scarring are worth it. Any questioms jusk ask
Hey man, after your lip is healed could you do some before and after pictures?
Good luck.
(05-14-2019 03:11 PM)Sasj Wrote: [ -> ]Hey man, after your lip is healed could you do some before and after pictures?
Good luck.

I will do. I had around 50 smal Spots on The lip, so its just messed up now. I have tried laser/micro punch but it was just waste of time. This gonna real deep and litteraly burn The skin. First i got anesthesia in The lip arena, i tried without and thats is impossible its hurt so much. How many Spots have you?
Post some pictures please.
(05-14-2019 06:52 PM)fordyce-slaughterer Wrote: [ -> ]Post some pictures please.

Its healing, so you will not se anything. Its just white/brown color on my lip now. But i will post pictures after The healing
(05-14-2019 06:25 PM)Magnuze Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-14-2019 03:11 PM)Sasj Wrote: [ -> ]Hey man, after your lip is healed could you do some before and after pictures?
Good luck.

I will do. I had around 50 smal Spots on The lip, so its just messed up now. I have tried laser/micro punch but it was just waste of time. This gonna real deep and litteraly burn The skin. First i got anesthesia in The lip arena, i tried without and thats is impossible its hurt so much. How many Spots have you?

I never tried to count them but i would say i have around 50 spots in the center of my upper lip and some in the perimeter of my lip.
(05-14-2019 08:17 PM)Sasj Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-14-2019 06:25 PM)Magnuze Wrote: [ -> ]
Good luck.

I never tried to count them but i would say i have around 50 spots in the center of my upper lip and some in the perimeter of my lip.

Same her, i will tell you when my lip have healed. Have you tried any treatment before?
Never tried any treatment for fordyce spots, I took accutane because I had a lot of acne, my fordyce disappeared during the treatment but came back after finishing it.

I have a dermatologist appointment next month but until my appointment I think I'll try some cream with pimecrolimus , according to this article it may help (it's pdf, I'm not sure if I can post it)

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=w...ADMmvQSfoX
(05-14-2019 10:47 PM)Sasj Wrote: [ -> ]Never tried any treatment for fordyce spots, I took accutane because I had a lot of acne, my fordyce disappeared during the treatment but came back after finishing it.

I have a dermatologist appointment next month but until my appointment I think I'll try some cream with pimecrolimus , according to this article it may help (it's pdf, I'm not sure if I can post it)

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=w...ADMmvQSfoX

I have tried cream before, yeah its help them Little, but not permanent. My doctor told med that The cream didnt go deep enough too destroy The Spots. Do you know what treatments The doctor there can treat you with?
I don't know :/ , but I'll tell you when I discover.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's