Fordyce Spots Support Forum

Full Version: Stick a pin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I went to the doctor with an infected spot on the penis, he said it was a sebaceous gland that got infected probably from friction during sex. He prescribed some fucidin cream to help it heal. I had another spot that was also worrying me, a little grey lump that felt very hard, it doesn’t look too bad but the problem is you can really feel it when erect. Obviously just 1 random hard lump people will think it’s an sti. He was dismissive of this and said they were normal and you get them as you get older. In a throw away comment he said I could try sticking g a pin in it if I wanted. I’m thinking of trying that or maybe getting it frozen off. I don’t care if the spot stays I just want it less hard/lumpy. I’d imagine it would be very noticeable if giving oral sex Sad

Has anyone tried sticking a pin in, I know it won’t get rid of it but might take out some of the sebum, maybe it won’t build up as bad.
I havent really been brave enough to just put a needle through one. Not sure wether you can actually push anything out if making a hole? Would actually be great! Might be somebody in here has some insight?
Last year i paid 1200€ for this kind of treatment with opening the Fordyce Spots with a thick needle from a plastic surgeon.

My whole intimate area was numbed for about 4 sessions with each popping up 50 Fordyce Spots and getting even some of the sebaceaous directly out.

After some weeks of trail and error, the surgeon gave up and we left it that way. I was really disappointed with the results but can highly recommend this procedure for less than a handful of Fordyce Spots because it´s very easily done and repeatable.

I have realized that, my Fordyce Spots are not normal anymore because i masturbated on clogged sebaceaous glands for a decade and they transformed into something so thick and hard and would never go away on their own. Actually the surgeon showed me one of the popped sebaceous from very large Fordyce Spots and wasn´t able to squeeze it, that´s how hard they were.
(02-09-2019 10:31 AM)fordyce-slaughterer Wrote: [ -> ]Last year i paid 1200€ for this kind of treatment with opening the Fordyce Spots with a thick needle from a plastic surgeon.

My whole intimate area was numbed for about 4 sessions with each popping up 50 Fordyce Spots and getting even some of the sebaceaous directly out.

After some weeks of trail and error, the surgeon gave up and we left it that way. I was really disappointed with the results but can highly recommend this procedure for less than a handful of Fordyce Spots because it´s very easily done and repeatable.

I have realized that, my Fordyce Spots are not normal anymore because i masturbated on clogged sebaceaous glands for a decade and they transformed into something so thick and hard and would never go away on their own. Actually the surgeon showed me one of the popped sebaceous from very large Fordyce Spots and wasn´t able to squeeze it, that´s how hard they were.

How will you ever be able to get it out then if its as hard as rocks? They must be able to be removed by surgery or laser right?
Well I tried with a pin and poked it a bit but nothing came out. Now it’s just gone a bit harder and slightly bigger. Gonna ask for it to be frozen, hopefully doc will do it
The surgeon popped the sebaceous out with shoveling the needle in the Fordyce Spots. He used a very large needle so he was able to target the clogged sebaceous with inserting the needle and a shovel-like move to get the s**t out of the skin.

He said, with this technique he is able to even permanently destroy some of the Fordyce Spots.

From what I have seen, the Fordyce Spots indeed decreased in size but the results were far away from good because the penis is swollen for some days after just fifty of this insertions. So we needed to repeat this treatment three times with ending it because of to much blood and possible damage.
Reference URL's