Fordyce Spots Support Forum

Full Version: BCA Peel Result (with Picture)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Guys,

i deleted the last theard because i don´t feel comfortable giving you advise to use strong BCA peeling to remove these spots.

But as i have pointed out, i tried everything known to man and have spent thousands on medical procedures past 6 years without success so i know how desperate you need help.

First the results so far:
[Image: bXrthVSh.png]

I don´t recommend using acid on your own, maybe i am releasing an introduction about the usage or offer 1 on 1 skype consulting.

As you can see, i missed some Fordyce Spots so i am thinking about removing them soon, but the healing procedure is emotionally extremely hard.

This would not be possible without the user "thesespotsuck" and all the others who shared their research and inspired me to try out BCA again, after failing in 2014.

I strongly believe, that you can reach 100% success rate with this procedure and it´s the only treatment for really bad case of Fordyce Spots on the lips.

-Fordyce Slaughterer
Great Results. First time i have ever seen results as this online.

I hope this brings long term results for you. In my current situation with a very busy schedule I am not in the position to try it right now, but maybe next year.

In the meantime I will follow your updates so that I can make an estimation of the long term effect.

Thanks for the update!
Update 9th May 2018:

I decided to do another treatment with BCA on nearly the whole lips including the lip edges with 1 strong layer and another thinner one. As for the another treatment, i expect to peel of on day 3 and 4 with a complete recovery in 2 weeks.

Everyday i will use a lip healing creme to keep it moistured and minimize the risk of scarring, in addition on day 2 and 3 a Retinol complex will used at night to penetrate the skin very deep and destroy additional oil glands.

As this is my 5th treatment and tryout with BCA, i will wait about 6 months to prove the long-term effects of this procedure and take photos in a monthly period. For now, the healing procedure will also be photographed every 24 hours until the lips have healed out.

I expect to have removed afterwards 70-80%% of all Fordyce Spots and that the skin will heal without permanent damage as the acid layers have been put with great caution. On a emotional basis it´s difficult to describe how you feel after having treated yourself again and knowing that you can´t leave the house tomorrow, it´s a mixture of relieve and humbleness.

-Fordyce Slaughterer
6 months seems like a good period to measure the long term effects.

I understand your frustration but it is for a good cause of course. Just be excited that you Possibly found a solution.
Hi, the first and second picture the lip is stretched to see fordyce spots, the third picture the lip is not stretched, is the third picture the one after the healing from BCA ? How does it looked when stretched ? Their is another member doing TCA peels, is this the same as BCA ?
Update 11th May 2018:

The swelling went away after about 24 hours, but reoccured at the first use of Retinol. I put every 3 hours fresh lip healing creme on the lips and massage it with my finger into the wounds. Twice a day, instead of the healing creme i use the Retinol complex with some oils for a better removal of the oil glands but i feel that this is not beneficial of the healing process.

I don´t know why, but the healing process is going very fast, as the lips shouldn´t look bruised like this just after 2 days which means to heal out in 24 to 48 hours. Maybe if the dead skin has fallen of tomorrow, i can make precise predictions about the short-term outcome.

Because of the many treatments i had, this was certainly my last one in sommer and maybe if they Fordyce Spots reoccur forever, as the effort and procedure is way to much even if it´s extremely satisfying. Actually the lips are feeling afterwards very smooth and look a lot better at bright light, rubbing the lips on each other is kind of a new sensation for me without clogged oil in between.

-Fordyce Slaughterer
first two pictures lip is streched out, the third picture the lip is not streched out. is the third picture the one after the treatment ?
(05-11-2018 02:54 PM)fordyce-slaughterer Wrote: [ -> ]Update 11th May 2018:

The swelling went away after about 24 hours, but reoccured at the first use of Retinol. I put every 3 hours fresh lip healing creme on the lips and massage it with my finger into the wounds. Twice a day, instead of the healing creme i use the Retinol complex with some oils for a better removal of the oil glands but i feel that this is not beneficial of the healing process.

I don´t know why, but the healing process is going very fast, as the lips shouldn´t look bruised like this just after 2 days which means to heal out in 24 to 48 hours. Maybe if the dead skin has fallen of tomorrow, i can make precise predictions about the short-term outcome.

Because of the many treatments i had, this was certainly my last one in sommer and maybe if they Fordyce Spots reoccur forever, as the effort and procedure is way to much even if it´s extremely satisfying. Actually the lips are feeling afterwards very smooth and look a lot better at bright light, rubbing the lips on each other is kind of a new sensation for me without clogged oil in between.

-Fordyce Slaughterer
Yes, i wanted to show that the Fordyce Spots are not visible anymore

Update 17th May:

After one week the lips have healed from the acid, but it's still not completed. I changed my mind again and think it was worth the effort as an unbelievable amount of yellow oil peeled of my lips which i photographed.

Unfortunately there is already a reoccurrence of some Fordyce Spots but just a few. It will be interesting how many of the spots will reoccur in 6 months, but i am still very satisfied with all the results so far.

The look of my lips is fantastic, there smooth, kissing is a feeling now from this earth. As you could see, i got the worst case of Fordyce Spots ever, the amount of oil shaded off in all 5 treatments was pretty sick.

[Image: kZDmNPzh.jpg]

At the moment, i have removed about 85% of all Fordyce Spots on the lips or about 300 - 400 clogged sebecaous glands. I know it´s too early, but the deep peeling treatment was already a success because i consider the treatment as easily repeatable and extremely effective.

That´s why i consider this life-time goal as accomplished and will move to the last body problem, Fordyce Spots in the intimate area.

Thanks again to the whole forum, as this is by far the most satisfying change of my body since puberty. Especially if you consider that i have visited over 10 dermatologist who just took away my money and the desperation i went through. Guys, i can say with the hand on my heart that in today´s world, everything is possible.

Please don´t write in this theard, as i want to keep it clean and continue in 6 months with a final resumee.

-Fordyce Spots Slaughterer
Update 1: The Reason

In daylight my Fordyce Spots on the lips are already noticeable again which is a terrible feeling interacting with women.
I am planning to do another peeling on my lips in two hours. It will be a double or triple layer of 50% TCA and the usual healing regime.

Because about 30% of Fordyce Spots reoccurred, i might do deeper into the lips with an additional third acid layer to destroy the sebeceaous roots. Also i could use 100% TCA, but i don't feel comfortable as the reaction is unkown to me.

Photos will be taken daily and the results uploaded after two weeks.

In conjunction, i will test a BHA peeling on my face which has nothing to do with Fordyce Spots but i want to reduce the size of pores and sebeceaous production, also the Microneedling treatment which will be described separately in the other theard. I feel confident about my lips but i am less certain that i will get the necessary results on the intimate area. If Microneedling with Retinol won't end up in an clear improvement, the process will simply end in using an BHA peel regularly.

Update 2: The Treatment

I took a picture before the treatment and was suprised that there was indeed a big removal of Fordyce Spots as i first estimated an 40% reoccurance, but decreased it to 30%.
As planned, i have put two layers of 50% TCA on nearly the whole lips as i wasn´t able to do an third because of the pain. It´s the first time i had a lot of tears in my eyes and the sensation was pretty intense.

Maybe i will continue tomorrow with the intimate area, as i am predicting to stay at home the next two days. Actually i am hoping that i won´t need to repeat this procedure at least for a whole year.

In the healing procedure i will use a lip creme from the drug store every three hours and on night two and three additional Retinol over night as i believe it´s effective for destroying the sebeceaous roots if the skin is open.

Update Day 3:
I slept well, but the lips are still very swollen which gave me the idea to use ice cubes to reduce the swelling faster. It will be interesting to see the reaction of the lips after using them every other hour.
Have forgot to mention, that my lips are not feeling smooth with the Fordyce Spots even they have reduced a lot. In my case, the spots are extremely thick and large just like a additional skin layer which is everything but normal.
Not certain when i will finally start focusing on my intimate area, as it´s a bigger burden then my lips which are looking in comparison better. On a final note, i won´t believe that changing my diet would have ended in satisfying results. Even the doctors said, the thickness of the clogged sebeceaous glands is just insane, hard as sand grain.

Update Day 4:
The healing procedure is way beyond what i have expected after having used a lot of Retinol on Day 2 and 3. Actually i am now staying the fourth day at home, because the lips look terrible even they already peeled off a little bit.
This time the acid got very deep and the Retinol was very effective, it might be even to much for the lips but we will see the results in one week.
As i have said it the last time, but it´s emotional a fucking roller coaster even knowing that afterwards you will be satisfied but in the procedure you just can´t believe what you are doing.
I am taking a photo everyday to illustrate the necessity and the sacriface going in the healing phase. Still very positive about the outcome and will celebrate if i am through this.

Update Day 5:
I stopped using Retinol since yesterday and finally the lips start healing. Also i am going out since yesterday evening, no response from other people yet.
A important note, never do this again in summer because the lips will occur normal at frosty days having the excuse of simple dryness. So I know already that in November or December i will do another round as i want to get rid of this s**t completely. Pictures will be uploaded at the end of the week as hopefully heal out on Thursday or Friday.

Update Day 8:
Sick recovery of the lips and still not healed out, which is quite suprising if you consider the first peellings just healed out in 4 or 5 days.
Also the burning intensity of the acid was the most painful yet with tears in my eyes. Nevertheless, the lips seem to be recover back to normal and my expectation about the results are very high.

Many people ask, but they need to wait until the lips have healed out because i will upload a photo from the treatment to the healing phases, also the comparison to January and the permanency of the results.

Update Day 15: Photos
The lips have finally healed out nearly completely. They feel like very smooth, they look good and i am very happy with the results.

But i can´t really make any predictions on reoccurence even if i went very deep this time.

Here you go:

[Image: KxVCI8bh.jpg]

I will definitive do another one in winter, as i didn´t catch all Fordyce Spots especially in the under lips and on the edges. Because the skin is now very thin and young, i will wait some months or weeks because of the risk of permanent damage.

Very hard to describe how different everything feels from your lips. Like the sensation of being 16 years again, your first kiss or something very magical. Nevertheless, you know how happy i am if you are borthered by Fordyce Spots too.

-The Slaughterer
Reference URL's