Fordyce Spots Support Forum

Full Version: Does this look like Fordyce Spots?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hoping to get some second opinions as this is new to me.
They look like enlarged or irritated glans, and it also seems as though you've picked at some of them. I'm pretty sure those are Fordyce spots. I'd recommend 3-7-9 fish oil gel pills.
I had picked at a few, I’ll try the fish oil and get back.
Alright, sounds good.
Reference URL's