Fordyce Spots Support Forum

Full Version: Coconut oil & Vitamin A
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently read that “a simple solution of Vitamin A palmitate powder and fractionated coconut oil, as a carrier” worked with no signs of return, and and a few questions were raised, because I read up on fractionated coconut oil and most of it is topical, while vitamin A is meant to be ingested, so I am left confused at how to take these together! Today, however, I discovered MCT oil, which is a consumable, more pure version of fractionated coconut oil. This seemed to be what I was looking for in a carrier for my vitamin A powder, but I have never tried anything like this so help is appreciated! Properties of both oil and powder seem to have promising effects!
Thank you for your help!!
hi, i saw this too and actually decided to try it as I'm running out of options here.. have been doing it for a couple of days now and I believe it's going to be a rather slow process (a month or so) so I'm going to try stick with it for a month at least, and will update.. also I've noticed the powder isn't particularly soluble in the oil, so I'm wondering if it's even going to do anything.... anyway I'll try
Reference URL's