Fordyce Spots Support Forum

Full Version: tropical's micropunch excision thread (norbert pallua)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
hi everyone, so ive been to dusseldorf and had micropunch removal of my Fordyce spots on the penis shaft. There is a great lack of detail and information regarding this procedure and the experience as a whole, so I've decided to do a picture and detail heavy thread to show it all so you know what to expect.

me, I'm a guy, 23 years of age, Fordyce have made me extremely self conscious over the years and i had a particularly bad case (almost the entire bottom of my shaft and some on the top) which was horrible and unsightly, on what Norbert told me he had removed, its fair to approximate 500 spots.

THE CLINIC & SURGEON

so the clinic for this procedure is located at konigsallee 20 in the very heart of dusseldorf in Germany. it took me 7 hours to get there by train, however is it in a very good central location of Europe and easily accessible by car, bus, rail or plane with cheap hotel rooms within easy walking distance. When you reach konigsallee 20 (easy to find doorway between louis Vuitton and tiffany co shop) his clinic is on the top floor of the building up several flights of stairs. the clinic is very nice and airy with a spiral staircase which goes up to another room in the centre. First impressions of Norbert was that he is a fantastic and very humble bloke, I was quite nervous before going as anyone would be, but as soon as I met him i almost immediately felt at ease. There was almost no language barrier too and we both understood eachother very well, it's also worth mentioning Norbert has performed micropunch for Fordyce on over 300 different men.

MY DAY AT THE CLINIC
(4th October)
it was a wonderful experience i cannot stress this enough, i felt so at ease and relaxed the whole time that i wouldn't even of worried knowing the day would be like it was, and i genuinely look forward to returning for suture removal, 10/10! (if embarrassment or anxiety of getting this procedure done is a big deal for you then have no fear because there is nothing to be worried about whatsoever).

i arrived at the clinic at 10am and was welcomed by Norbert who was very calming and friendly, i sat in the waiting room for a little while he was on the phone. We then went into a room with a desk and a elongated chair, we went through the consent and various information about me which i signed. after this, i allowed Norbert to examine my Fordyce spots, then i stood up against the wall while he took numerous photos of the affected area. afterwards the area was shaved at which point i got an erection but mr pallua was happy about this because he could see the spots more clearly and took some additional photos.

after this, to the operating room , i went into a smaller room to take my clothes off and change into a gown and slippers, before entering the operating room at 11am, where i met the nurse (she was about 40~ years old, she didn't speak any English but she was lovely and would speak through Norbert to ask me things). an IV line was put into my arm, a monitor on my finger, a blood pressure arm band and a green sheet across my torso, unknowingly the nurse had added the injection of twilight sedation, i am unaware of anything past this point until 1:30pm at which point i was awaken. Its fair to assume you need to be sedated until all the punch excisions had been done, and when i came around Norbert was inserting the sutures with the aide of the nurse. There was no pain whatsoever and i was fully conscious with my eyes closed relaxed, i remained like this for a further 2 hours while Norbert and the nurse continued to suture up the wounds, both of them occasionally asking me if i was okay and if i wanted to move at all to get comfy Smile.

the procedure reached completion at 3.30pm and lasted a total of 4 1/2 hours, norbert told me he removed 500 spots! while still on the operating table i was quickly shown how to do the dressings myself and was then allowed to put my clothes back on. Norbert just went through a few things with me and gave me the bandages and medications to take, i was commended for being a great patient, and off i went at 4:30pm

the following hours it was honestly pain free and my penis was bandaged up (i recommend at least wearing jeans to cover up the large bulge you have there that may look daft in thinner trousers Tongue). the bandage became red in colour and wet in the following hours, i was a little worried it was blood but a quick WhatsApp message to Norbert confirmed this is what is expected (ill add pics of this) and is nothing more than harmless wound fluid, when i reached my stopover hotel i changed the dressing for a new one.

i was invited back to the clinic for change of dressing by Norbert the next day but i had already changed it myself on the night and was on my way back to the uk.

stuff I gathered of importance post surgery
- correctly dressing area daily
- no sex or masturbation until wounds heal (3 weeks +)
- no smoking during wound healing period (I went from 30 a day to 0 since surgery)
- suture removal 7-10 days after OP

photos available here, make of them what you will (ill keep these albums updated) https://orca2017.imgur.com/

updated for ease

13/10/17 (13th October) I returned to dusseldorf for suture removal, you have the option of removal at almost any dressing clinic, but for peace of mind, I went back to palluas clinic, but also because I love the city and I wanted to go there again (I went on plane this time, easiest method of travel to be honest). just pallua this time and no assistant, same bed I got the operation done, was a little sore with the scalpel in some places initially as there was no anaesthetic and a huge amount of sutures to get rid of, but no pain at all afterwards.

the stiches are out now, one side healed well, the other side not so well, gonna take a few weeks to heal up where the tissue broke down on the bruising area (basically lost a layer of skin, 10 pence sized area, not the whole penis) but on the whole its looks very good, he said he hadn't seen any wound healing problems like mine, but its only superficial and just require some additional dressing for a couple weeks.

04/11/17 (4th November) at present time, still a large wound where the skin broke down, but its getting there to healing now with healthy tissue granulation (pallua told me he had not seen this before in terms of wound problems) what caused it I don't know, but ive got the care of the nurses at my local GP clinic to help me with that. generally though, its very good, I still get some serious boners and it feels amazing, the exterior swelling is long gone now (shaft as a whole and huge lymph fluid collection in the foreskin), the interior swelling (obvious tissue trauma, youll be aware after the poor fucker has been punched 500 times Blush) is slowly going and my dick feels better again especially at the base of the shaft where it felt really swollen and restricted before, no doubt a little while till full recovery but very good to this point.

penis feels kinda bumpy now with the early scar formation, some deep purple patches again early scar formation, awaiting delivery of terproline EGF cream now to properly begin scar treatment although I have bio oil to use also Smile

ll keep this updated as much as I can, up to now, please expect a wait of until Christmas day latest because I have to wait for this wound to heal up, and then I can show how it really is

take care
Thanks again man, great read. First of all, I'm impressed you managed to get a boner in front of strangers just from shaving, so props for that lol.

Few q's if that's ok.
Do you have pre-op pictures?

Did they not mention general anaesthesia? I remember someone else suggesting taking music because of the time it took but that would suggest being awake for it. Hate the idea of being asleep while being operated on.

Do you know if they performed on you flaccid or...

How have you planned it, eg arrival, did you have test spots? How long you stayed at hotel, when did you go back home? When will you go back for sutures to be removed?

Have they mentioned when it will be fully healed and when it will be ok to masturbate/have sex
(10-06-2017 03:19 PM)Kll92 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks again man, great read. First of all, I'm impressed you managed to get a boner in front of strangers just from shaving, so props for that lol.

Few q's if that's ok.
Do you have pre-op pictures?

Did they not mention general anaesthesia? I remember someone else suggesting taking music because of the time it took but that would suggest being awake for it. Hate the idea of being asleep while being operated on.

Do you know if they performed on you flaccid or...

How have you planned it, eg arrival, how long you stayed at hotel, when did you go back home? When will you go back for sutures to be removed?

Have they mentioned when it will be fully healed and when it will be ok to masturbate/have sex

I'm lucky my dick works too well lmao

pre op pics will be added within the next day or two once i get them all on imgur

it can be done under general i believe, but seriously dude i knew twilight sedation was to be used but i fell asleep before i knew it was even administered, its the best way to go, Norbert needs you to be in this state to perform the micropunch, with the added bonus of making 2 hours feel like 10 minutes. don't worry

flaccid i believe (says erect in his publication) my penis was reminiscent of an erection in the end though due to the swelling

i stayed at the hotel the night before and the night after (only because i couldn't get home that day) i will probably go back for suture removal this thrusday coming, however if my local gp will remove them ill get them done here to save me some money lol although going back to the clinic is what i would like to do ideally. no test spots done, all removed in the session (he's done over 300 with no issues, so i don't think test spots are necessary)

no wanking or sex for atleast 3 weeks or longer, and no smoking (ive gone from 30 a day to zero since the surgery, both very important)
I edited it in my original post but you were obviously already replying. Did you not have test spots done? When I enquired about the surgery they said it would be 500ish euro for test spots and then I would have to go back for the full surgery. How much did you pay all in for the surgery.
Good luck with the no wanking for 3 weeks haha. Hopefully the time off will help you cut down on the cigs too Smile
no mate, no test spots, just turned up and had the lot removed

it cost me 5500 euro (could be substantially cheaper, dependant on amount of spots being removed), yeah its a lot of money but cosmetic surgery is unfortunately, but if it gets the desired results then its worth every penny in my books

abstaining from wanking should be okay, i managed to get a night down with my fuckbuddy before surgery so alls well, I'm willing to hold out until time allows again lol so far so good with the ciggies, 60 hours now, longest without a ciggy in over 8 years

just to add, there is a place in London that will perform test micropunch for £260 i believe included in the initial consultation and perform at a later date, but i opted for pallua because he is the best
Damn, I thought about 4k was the upper end for micropunch but you can always make the money back, as long as you're happy with the results that's the main thing
(10-06-2017 05:24 PM)Kll92 Wrote: [ -> ]Damn, I thought about 4k was the upper end for micropunch but you can always make the money back, as long as you're happy with the results that's the main thing

how many spots do you have roughly?

yeah its a lot of money but it seems like nothing when you consider the long term impact Fordyce spots have on your wellbeing
(10-06-2017 06:20 PM)tropicalpalmtree Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-06-2017 05:24 PM)Kll92 Wrote: [ -> ]Damn, I thought about 4k was the upper end for micropunch but you can always make the money back, as long as you're happy with the results that's the main thing

how many spots do you have roughly?

yeah its a lot of money but it seems like nothing when you consider the long term impact Fordyce spots have on your wellbeing
It's hard to tell, I'd say about 300 on the dick although it's difficult to tell because there's a lot of small ones near the base, basically sounds like how you describe yours, the ones at the top half really don't bother me all that much they are near invisible until you stretch the skin . I also have a lot on the balls though, do you still think that would be a no go?
hmm could be about 4k then man, all you can do is ask he's a reasonable guy. posted pics now in link on main post, all flaccid (being the idiot I am, took no erect pics but erect is was 5x worse in appearance close up) got two erect if the resolution will pick up the spots, and some post op pics, will get photos of stitches tomorrow.

no way man it would be very back for the balls lol
(10-06-2017 08:38 PM)tropicalpalmtree Wrote: [ -> ]hmm could be about 4k then man, all you can do is ask he's a reasonable guy. posted pics now in link on main post, all flaccid (being the idiot I am, took no erect pics but erect is was 5x worse in appearance close up) got two erect if the resolution will pick up the spots, and some post op pics, will get photos of stitches tomorrow.

no way man it would be very back for the balls lol
Yeah I've tried emailing him so just waiting for him to get back to me. The link you posted just asks me to get the app then when I close it, it just takes me to random imgur images. As for the balls I mean you can move the skin so that they're not actually involved if you know what I mean. I'll say to him anyway and see what he says
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's