Fordyce Spots Support Forum

Full Version: Laser versus micro punch?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Which one is better? Has anybody who has had the laser treatment done been happy with the results? I'm leaning towards going with the micro punch surgery in Germany with Dr. Paulla because it seems to produce the best results with the least chance of scarring but it is much more expensive and is also located in Germany which makes it very difficult to schedule.
Just to clarify I am talking about C02 laser treatment because that seems to be the most commonly offered laser treatment available.
as far as I'm aware, micropunch is far superior, problem is with laser is that nobody ever says anything positive regarding their experience with it, and by only treating the visible spot, the sebaceous gland is still there and active, so with time they will grow back (probably a few months) and they never actually go, the appearance is just improved a little, no use whatsoever

in regards to the micropunch, i'm going to dusseldorf on the 4th of October for treatment, so ill keep you informed, how many spots do you have approximately?
Awesome I would love to hear about your experience after you get back. I have hundreds of spots. Most near the base but dozens on the shaft as well.
(09-17-2017 02:13 AM)tropicalpalmtree Wrote: [ -> ]as far as I'm aware, micropunch is far superior, problem is with laser is that nobody ever says anything positive regarding their experience with it, and by only treating the visible spot, the sebaceous gland is still there and active, so with time they will grow back (probably a few months) and they never actually go, the appearance is just improved a little, no use whatsoever

in regards to the micropunch, i'm going to dusseldorf on the 4th of October for treatment, so ill keep you informed, how many spots do you have approximately?

What were your experiences with micropunch? I'd love to hear what you have to say.
i try CO2 LASER, and no result ... the spots desapear the first two weeks, and come back after and may be worst ..
i don't advice CO2 LASER
Reference URL's