Fordyce Spots Support Forum

Full Version: Is anyone ever going to do a detailed micropunch thread?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ill be first to get all available pictures through the whole process If and when I go, but theres so many people on here who pop up to say they've had it done, but never back it up with a detailed profile of pictures, I want to know how the dick looks when the area has actually healed following the first month/ how the experience was/size of scarring etc/ how the penis looks when flaccid etc

i'm getting a bit pissed about it to be honest, as it really is the only way to rid yourself of these bumps at the moment but nobody cares to return to the forum to help people out and give a better knowledge of recovery following palluas work, I know someone put a pic of an erect dick up over a year after surgery but that really is no use to anyone who hasn't even had the procedure done yet and wants to know the short term appearance of the treated area.
it looks like Pallua is the real deal, I emailed him and he said he has done over 300 men in the past 15 years. I've copied his email below.

When I have it done I will be sure to post a full review.

Here is his email, I had asked him about the success rate and the re-occurrence rate.

Quote:Thank you for your email.

The success rate of the micro punch treatment of Fordyce spots is very high. During the past 15 years I have treated more than 300 patients with the micro punch technique. The vast majority of his patients are very satisfied with the result. In general, Fordyce spots do not grow again after they have been removed. However, you should be aware that there will be tiny scars. The appearance of these scars can be improved by doing massage with a special crème and – if necessary- with an autologous lipografting. The operation can be performed as long as there still is healthy skin around the Fordyce spots which guarantees the blood supply.

I always remove as many of the spots as possible without compromising the blood circulation in the adjacent skin, so it is not always possible to remove 100% in a single operation, but most of the patients are satisfied with the improvement and are not disturbed by a few remaining spots. In some cases, however, if there is a need, a second "touch-up" procedure will be performed, but no earlier than 1 year after the first procedure since it is best to wait for full maturation of the previous scars.

Please do not hesitate to contact me for any further information.
Kind regards,

N. Pallua
(09-14-2017 07:56 PM)freaknbigpanda Wrote: [ -> ]it looks like Pallua is the real deal, I emailed him and he said he has done over 300 men in the past 15 years. I've copied his email below.

Here is his email, I had asked him about the success rate and the re-occurrence rate.

The success rate of the micro punch treatment of Fordyce spots is very high. During the past 15 years I have treated more than 300 patients with the micro punch technique. The vast majority of his patients are very satisfied with the result. In general, Fordyce spots do not grow again after they have been removed. However, you should be aware that there will be tiny scars. The appearance of these scars can be improved by doing massage with a special crème and – if necessary- with an autologous lipografting. The operation can be performed as long as there still is healthy skin around the Fordyce spots which guarantees the blood supply.

I always remove as many of the spots as possible without compromising the blood circulation in the adjacent skin, so it is not always possible to remove 100% in a single operation, but most of the patients are satisfied with the improvement and are not disturbed by a few remaining spots. In some cases, however, if there is a need, a second "touch-up" procedure will be performed, but no earlier than 1 year after the first procedure since it is best to wait for full maturation of the previous scars.

Kind regards,

N. Pallua

Hi panda, what email did you get him on? I have a lot near the base of the shaft and on my scrotum although I'm not sure if he's able to remove them from there
(09-14-2017 07:56 PM)freaknbigpanda Wrote: [ -> ]it looks like Pallua is the real deal, I emailed him and he said he has done over 300 men in the past 15 years. I've copied his email below.

Kind regards,

N. Pallua
Hi panda can I ask what email you got him on? I'm wondering if he can remove them from the scrotum as well as I have quite a lot of bigger ones there although seems like it would be a difficult place to remove them from. Are you planning going for surgery then?
Yes I am planning on going but not forawhile because I need to save a bit first. Check out this website https://www.fordyce-surgery.com/ there is a contact page
(09-20-2017 07:52 AM)Kll92 Wrote: [ -> ]

Kind regards,

N. Pallua
Hi panda can I ask what email you got him on? I'm wondering if he can remove them from the scrotum as well as I have quite a lot of bigger ones there although seems like it would be a difficult place to remove them from. Are you planning going for surgery then?

they cannot be removed from the scrotum
(09-29-2017 11:29 AM)tropicalpalmtree Wrote: [ -> ]

Kind regards,

N. Pallua

Damn really, I take it you asked him yourself? That's gutting, it seems like he can't remove the small ones either which are the two worst areas for me. Hope all goes well with your surgery mate.
(09-29-2017 02:52 PM)Kll92 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-29-2017 11:29 AM)tropicalpalmtree Wrote: [ -> ]

Kind regards,

N. Pallua

Damn really, I take it you asked him yourself? That's gutting, it seems like he can't remove the small ones either which are the two worst areas for me. Hope all goes well with your surgery mate.

I haven't but they cant even remove them using a hyfrecator from the balls so punching them out would be a definite no go id imagine. they can remove small ones too, ill clarify this on the day of my surgery as half my dick is covered in smaller ones, I did ask this several months ago though and they told me all spot sizes can be removed (to the extent of the scalpels)
will contact myself at a later date thanks for posting the previous message
Just for anyone else concerned they replied to me with this when I asked

Thank you very much for your email and your interest in a treatment by Prof. Pallua. We are happy to confirm that Prof. Pallua is also specialized in the treatment of Fordyce Spots on the scrotum.

The main thing putting me off is sending £4000 for surgery before I've even met the surgeon, especially since it's abroad, what happens if the results are poor? Will it be easy to get a revision? Add to that, the travel etc it's a bit of a nightmare. That all said it's basically our only hope, I don't think we'll ever get a 'proper' cure or surgery that will completely clear us of it
Reference URL's