Fordyce Spots Support Forum

Full Version: started on my second spot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am using the c-herb on my second spot now that the first one is cured. I couldn't get a solid picture because of its placement having to hold up the upper lip at the same time.

Just like when using it on moles and hemangiomas it is imperative to poke the area with a needle first. I go along the edges and expose the skin beneath as well as puncture deep in the middle. I squeeze just in case what some people are saying about stuff inside is true but so far it hasn't been in both cases.

Blood comes to the surface and I blot it then apply the c-herb and cover with small band-aid for a couple of hours. When I remove the band-aid I can see that middle of the fordyce spot is brown in the middle with white outline. The next day a scab formed.

I won't be using any products or conditioners on my lip and in a week the scab will fall off naturally. Sometimesa small second scab forms if it falls off too soon but if this works like the first time then I will be fordyce free before the end of the month.
(06-10-2017 10:02 PM)Tired of these spots Wrote: [ -> ]I am using the c-herb on my second spot now that the first one is cured. I couldn't get a solid picture because of its placement having to hold up the upper lip at the same time.

Just like when using it on moles and hemangiomas it is imperative to poke the area with a needle first. I go along the edges and expose the skin beneath as well as puncture deep in the middle. I squeeze just in case what some people are saying about stuff inside is true but so far it hasn't been in both cases.

Blood comes to the surface and I blot it then apply the c-herb and cover with small band-aid for a couple of hours. When I remove the band-aid I can see that middle of the fordyce spot is brown in the middle with white outline. The next day a scab formed.

I won't be using any products or conditioners on my lip and in a week the scab will fall off naturally. Sometimesa small second scab forms if it falls off too soon but if this works like the first time then I will be fordyce free before the end of the month.

Any updates?
Reference URL's