Fordyce Spots Support Forum

Full Version: ONLY THING THAT WORKS! I AM WRITING THIS TO SAVE YOU GUYS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
STEP 1 - FIND A REALLY THIN AND SHARP NEEDLE.
STEP 2 - PIERCE THROUGH THE SPOTS. (PREFERABLY ASK SOMEONE ELSE TO HELP WITH THAT)
STEP 3 - SQUEEZE IT AND ALL THE WHITE SPOTS WILL COME OUT.

I ASKED MY MOM TO DO IT AND IT WORKED!

DO IT TONIGHT AND THANK ME LATER.

NONE OF THE CREAMS WILL DO s**t DON`T WAIT FOR THEM TO WORK AND GET DISAPPOINTED.

YOU ARE WELCOME.
How is it now ? Are they visible or what ?

Thank you
does it work ?
So how is it now ?
Squeezing it only releases the oil that has been trapped. The gland will immediately start producing oil again once the skin heals and the spots will be visible within 4-6 weeks, unfortunately. The key is to figure out how to stop the gland from producing more oil. Once you find out how to do that, there will be a LOT of HAPPY people on this forum

People seem to only have luck with a strong CO2 laser and then an isotretinion cream. I have only tried the cream (tazorac) which seemed to help a little. I am going in for CO2 in two weeks...
(07-11-2017 08:28 PM)byers142 Wrote: [ -> ]Squeezing it only releases the oil that has been trapped. The gland will immediately start producing oil again once the skin heals and the spots will be visible within 4-6 weeks, unfortunately. The key is to figure out how to stop the gland from producing more oil. Once you find out how to do that, there will be a LOT of HAPPY people on this forum

People seem to only have luck with a strong CO2 laser and then an isotretinion cream. I have only tried the cream (tazorac) which seemed to help a little. I am going in for CO2 in two weeks...
Hey bro how is it going? Did you try the CO2 laser on the lips? How wss it?
Reference URL's