Fordyce Spots Support Forum

Full Version: Something that makes them less noticeable on the lips
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yes to tomatoes detoxifying charcoal warming facial scrub and jojoba Oil at night is what I've been using. It's worked very well to make them less noticeable. They haven't disappeared but they seem to have blended in on my lips.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N9Q97XH/ref...UybER0GA7V

Ive always had FS on my lips they just weren't really noticeable up until a couple of months ago, They exploded across my lip. My upper lip was discolored because of the hundreds of bumps I had. It made me feel terrible talking to people knowing they could see them. I've been following this forum ever since. I've tried a few things that didn't work like the blistex, st Ives, vitamin e oil. Eventually I decided to try this warming facial scrub and I'm glad I did like I said they haven't disappeared they're just less prominent. I hope this helps someone out. I'll try to attach a picture of my lips currently. I don't have any before pictures because I couldn't stand having pics of my Ugly lips on my phone.

[Image: 1_zpsy13ag21a.jpg]
[Image: 2_zpsburyworq.jpg]

I think my lips look way better than they did before this is currently. I've been using the scrub everytime after i shower and the jojoba Oil at night for about a week or so.
That is certainly an improvement. thanks for sharing.
Just to let you all know, the warming scrub does harden for some reason in room temperature. Maybe if you can find a way to keep it warm it won't harden.
Hey Tru3, are you still using this method? Do you have any more progress pics
I also use a 12 hour liquid lipstick that is the color of my lips, I got one made by revlon but there are a ton out there. just match your lip color with a matte shade, it helps a ton on those days when you are feeling extra self-conscious.

I wish people would get CO2 LASER, it is the only that gets rid of them permanently. For those that say they come back, its usually at least 6-12 months. I'm happy so far with my procedure.
Reference URL's