Fordyce Spots Support Forum

Full Version: BCA Peel Pt 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Decided to make a new thread. In this one I took screenshots of the article and joined them together. I added the red lines as page breaks. Like I said before I think the BCA peel offers very promising results. If you take a look at Figure 4 almost all of the patients fordyce spots are gone and the article states there was no reoccurrence at the 3 month mark. Let me know what yall think. Another beauty of this treatment is we can do a test patch in the corner of our lip or somewhere where it wont be visible and if it works we can continue on with treating the whole lip.
Good work. Well done. Nice find....
has anyone tried this yet ? does it work ?
I dont think you can get BCA over the counter nor have I seen it offered in any doctor's office.

THESESPOTSUCK - any update or any further information? I think this study happened quite some time ago
dmdrak- I found a place locally that does TCA peels so I'm going to call them up and see if I can get them to try a BCA peel for a test patch in the corner of my upper lip. Will definitely keep everyone posted. Has anyone else had any luck finding a place that offers BCA peels?
(09-28-2016 11:50 PM)thesespotsuck Wrote: [ -> ]dmdrak- I found a place locally that does TCA peels so I'm going to call them up and see if I can get them to try a BCA peel for a test patch in the corner of my upper lip. Will definitely keep everyone posted. Has anyone else had any luck finding a place that offers BCA peels?

Hi, thank you for your search. I would like to know if you try this method? Is it work?very appreciate for your reply. Thank you
(09-28-2016 11:50 PM)thesespotsuck Wrote: [ -> ]dmdrak- I found a place locally that does TCA peels so I'm going to call them up and see if I can get them to try a BCA peel for a test patch in the corner of my upper lip. Will definitely keep everyone posted. Has anyone else had any luck finding a place that offers BCA peels?

Great find. Have you found a doctor who offers this? Also, has anyone tried reaching out to the doctor who wrote the article?

Great find. Have you found a doctor who offers this? Also, has anyone tried to contact the doctor who wrote the article?
This was in 2008 right? Does anyone know of any follow up studies or anything else related to this?
Reference URL's