Fordyce Spots Support Forum

Full Version: fordycespots.com review
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thanks to Kratezee for this review: PLEASE REGISTER TO VIEW IMAGES

This is my 5 week treatment review of the anti-sebum treatment:

In the last 12 months spots started to appear on my lips, I went to my gp who explained they are harmless and there was nothing he could do to treat them, which at least put my mind at rest about cancer, herpes etc. I find the spots quite embarrassing and you could see people looking at them when you talked to them. I found a product online with few reviews and thought it was worth a shot. The cream was meant to work in a month, so I bought it and applied it twice most days for around 5 weeks.

[attachment=29]
15th January 2010
[attachment=30]
15th Jan
[attachment=31]
23rd Jan
[attachment=32]
23rd Jan
[attachment=33]
9th Feb
[attachment=34]
9th Feb
[attachment=35]
22nd Feb
[attachment=36]
22nd Feb

I would say this product substantially helps, howeve its quite expensive and is no miracle cure, my spots are still visible if you spread the skin, however a big improvement in my opinion. I would rate this product 3.5/ 5.
If you have had any success with a treatment/method and would like to write a review for the forum contact: webmaster@fordycespotsforum.com
Hi are you still using this stuff? And did u notice the spots come back at all? I just ordered a bottle of this hopefully I get the same results as you.
I bought the product. I just don't know whether I'm doing it right or not
what did you do before you applied the cream? did you only wash the area with water or as the instruction say? with shower gel or unscented soap?
I bought the product, i have been using it for almost two weeks an still no visible results
how did you use it?
how did you wash the area? only water? or what the instruction say? shower gel or unscented soap?
(03-08-2010 11:33 AM)Administrator Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks to Kratezee for this review: PLEASE REGISTER TO VIEW IMAGES

In the last 12 months spots started to appear on my lips, I went to my gp who explained they are harmless and there was nothing he could do to treat them, which at least put my mind at rest about cancer, herpes etc. I find the spots quite embarrassing and you could see people looking at them when you talked to them. I found a product online with few reviews and thought it was worth a shot. The cream was meant to work in a month, so I bought it and applied it twice most days for around 5 weeks.

15th January 2010

15th Jan

23rd Jan

23rd Jan

9th Feb

9th Feb

22nd Feb

22nd Feb

I would say this product substantially helps, howeve its quite expensive and is no miracle cure, my spots are still visible if you spread the skin, however a big improvement in my opinion. I would rate this product 3.5/ 5.

I bought the product, i have been using it for almost two weeks an still no visible results
how did you use it?
how did you wash the area? only water? or what the instruction say? shower gel or unscented soap?
(03-08-2010 11:33 AM)Administrator Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks to Kratezee for this review: PLEASE REGISTER TO VIEW IMAGES

15th January 2010

15th Jan

23rd Jan

23rd Jan

9th Feb

9th Feb

22nd Feb

22nd Feb

how did you use it?

goo3000

this product give some results ? i am depressed because those Fordyce spots because i have black skin in the Lips
Reference URL's