Fordyce Spots Support Forum

Full Version: Tea Tree Oil and Witch Hazel?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I heard that a combination of tea tree oil diluted with witch hazel is a good home remedy for sebaceous prominence. I read about it in Yahoo! Answers but I lost the link. I'll go look for it but if anyone has any idea about this, I'd love to hear about your experience.
I Tried Tea Tree Oil for three weeks once a day.
The skin on my balls was peeling, but it does nothing for me. No change.
jojoba oil is what everone raves about , yes theese spots ruin peoples lives lol,i h8 them. google jojoba oil cures fordyce spots n loads of stuff comes up Tongue.
hey man.im quite new to this whole thing so i dont know if you are into dermetological methods of treatment or not but i saw an advert for a Brittish based company that has an ointment for 25 quid. a bait of a rip off i know but do you think it mould be worthwhile?

joe222

(01-05-2010 04:29 PM)Frazer Wrote: [ -> ]hey man.im quite new to this whole thing so i dont know if you are into dermetological methods of treatment or not but i saw an advert for a Brittish based company that has an ointment for 25 quid. a bait of a rip off i know but do you think it mould be worthwhile?

nope i have tried it and the results are unnoticable
Reference URL's