Fordyce Spots Support Forum

Full Version: POSSIBLE CURE AND MOST LIKELY (FORDYCE)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
OKAY, considering fordyce spots are a result of over active sebum production which causes visible sebaceous glands or pores to be clogged. The most likely way to reduce this is to turn to acne forums about sebum which is one of the main causes for acne. I have picked up many tips that seem to be working for many people for fordyce spots. The key things are a great OMEGA-3 (fish oil) intake and maybe even omega-6, but omega-3 is for sure to stop and reduce over active sebum production. Many other people who have fordyce spots have seen 50 percent reduction with just that alone. Another key component is GREEN TEA. Green tea has proven to decrease sebum production by 10 percent in the first week and 70 percent by 8 weeks. Vitamin A is also a key component, It is also proven to help with sebaceous glands. If you eat or drink carrot juice often you will see great results according to most studies. Fiber is also a key in this sebaceous gland decrease or possibly cure. After doing all of this together(preferably daily) you should have great results. This is so far the only logical cure for fordyce spots. It should eliminate most sebum production which in turn would reduce sebaceous gland prominence. I will do this for about a month then give results and will continue to post my results every month or so. I suggest you guys do this as well unless you want to do your stupid illogical toothpaste method or accutane. If you continue to keep this diet as well as fruit and vegetable intake then you should have great results. I am looking forward to what you guys think. I must say this is the most logical treatment for fordyce( especially under foreskin spots), this works from the inside out instead of the outside in such as scrubbing or drying out the skin to get to the gland which will never work because you are not eliminating the source in the first place so it will return or you may never get results. SOOOO use this method and let me know what results your getting or any suggestion. I will post any more ways to decrease sebum production and if you dont want to listen because, I am 15 then you will miss out because i have been researching for weeks on end and found this is the best cure, yet never really explained properly. I am very eager to get rid of mine which are under the foreskin in small little clusters. THANK YOU!
It seems to be that flax seeds and olive oil also help to reduce sebum over production. I have already noticed a slight decrease in size of my foreskin fordyce spots in just 2 days. Thank, i will update again soon.
I have actually heard that Omega 3 and Omega 6 Pills do help reduce them by how much im not sure. Also its nice your gonna keep us updated but at the same time you mentioned like

Omega 3
Omega 6
Green Tea
Vitamin A
Fiber

It will be hard to actually tell whats doing the job even if all contribute. Plus pics are the best way to judge results of Before and After.
I understand, but Im just not comfortable putting pics up considering im 15 haha. I assure you that so far the main thing helping is Omega-3 pills. I have come to this conclusion because it is the one thing that is actually consistently done daily, but the others are just a bonus for bigger spots. I had about a 2 out of on the shaft and those are already reduced to about 50 percent in just days and the ones on the foreskin are all small, but clustered and there are very many. Those foreskin ones look like they are actually turning to skin color and reducing size. I assure you that if you combine these they will have great results, but one main thing is stay clean in every way, wash your penis and dont drink or do drugs as explained in the Hanu Method. They are all active, but the most important thing to do is have a great amount of vitamin A and Vitamin E and any other substance that reduces sebum production considering fordyce spots are just "pores" that are clogged with sebum. If the the sebum cannot be overproduced then essentially the spots should go away. Thanks for the reply Shots24. I have also noticed my face is not producing any acne at all. Sebum plays a big role in acne, but since your worried about which is the biggest producer, it is safe to say the OMEGA-3. Thanks. Eventually i may post photos, but idk, i also have no reason to lie considering i dont get anything out of that, i want to help you guys.
Yeah i think im gonna try Omega 3 pills though i think there are different types im not sure. On another forum a guy said hes been doing it while using caster oil and seen them to combo well. Yeah if you don't feel posting pictures don't exp since your 15 i believe you just try to give us updates maybe take a pic for yourself of before in 1 day and after in 30 to keep to yourself then come here and let us know.

Also how much pills do you take daily
I will do that, and I use 1400mg Omega-3 Fish Oil pills. I take them once or twice a day. Thanks and I will keep you updated and i cant wait to hear your results.
I also think you should drink some carrot juice or eat them, and try to eat less sugar. A great diet is great for fordyce spots treatment.
I also think you should drink some carrot juice or eat them, and try to eat less sugar. A great diet is great for fordyce spots treatment.
So I bought some today its a Omega 3-6-9 all in one pill though. Ill upload the front and back to show you what it has in it.

Front:
http://imgur.com/cJw5qrt,VlLpgaH

Back:
http://imgur.com/IBu4g0s
http://imgur.com/yU9oJYw

Below that it says "One Serving of Fish,Flax & Borage Oil Provides 800mg total of EPA and DHA and other Omega 3 fatty acids"

So im guessing mine is 800mg per pill.

The only knock on this maybe will be im actually gonna be building muscle so im gonna be drinking Muscle Milk which is actually healthy for you but people say stay away from milk so idk.
(07-10-2013 08:28 AM)Shots24 Wrote: [ -> ]So I bought some today its a Omega 3-6-9 all in one pill though. Ill upload the front and back to show you what it has in it.

Front:

Back:

Below that it says "One Serving of Fish,Flax & Borage Oil Provides 800mg total of EPA and DHA and other Omega 3 fatty acids"

The only knock on this maybe will be im actually gonna be building muscle so im gonna be drinking Muscle Milk which is actually healthy for you but people say stay away from milk so idk.

aww a couple problems with that. You dont want very much Omega-6 or 9(9 is worse), but Omega-6 and 9 actually contribute to sebum, but the imbalance of OMEGA-3 and 6 can also cause sebum, so try to only eat natural Omega 6 and try to cut out as much omega 9 as possible because when there is no Omega 6 the body uses Omega 9 to make it and when that happens the sebum becomes irritating and harder. Take those for now to balance everything out, but i suggest getting pure fish oil(omega 3) very soon. You can use that for now because it still contains more Omega 3 than the others, but i try to cut out any unnatural intake of omega 6 and then avoid Omega as much as possible. Make sure you eat a good amount of vitamin A and E. As for the milk, you can still drink it, but i suggest lowering to 1% or fat free and then since it seems you are trying to build mass eat chicken breast. I say breast because it contains the most protein of any food and natural protein is always better than taking shakes. I am currently training and trying to build mass and Im getting great results. I think you should continue working out, but stay away from most unhealthy fats. Omega 3 fatty acids are an example of good fats(fatty acids). If you want you can continue using your pills to see if it provides good results then ill try my pills and we can see if yours is providing greater benefits because it may provide a nice balance of hormones which is quite good, but of course only if your not in a hurry to get rid of them. Thanks man
(07-10-2013 08:28 AM)Shots24 Wrote: [ -> ]So I bought some today its a Omega 3-6-9 all in one pill though. Ill upload the front and back to show you what it has in it.

Front:

Back:

Be aware that milk is not good for sebum prevention, so you may not want to drink much milk. There are other alternatives for milk, if your really dedicated to getting rid of your spots. I am seeing pretty slow but steady results in these first weeks, about a 10-15% reduction and its lower than it should because I am slackin on vitamin E and A intake hehe, but its only been 1 week now sooo...
Yeah im gonna at least go through the 140 pills it has or w/e ill take like 3 a day. If by the end of the bottle i see zero results ill switch to pure omega 3. I was actually looking for it but so many different types i got confused. On the back it says its good for skin health etc so hope it works.

I already bought the muscle Milk as well it has vitamin A, E its a shake thing. Im sure it doesnt have all good stuff though. Ill keep updates
sounds great!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's