Fordyce Spots Support Forum

Full Version: Do I have it?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm pretty sure this is fordyce spots, but I'm not sure... I've had these for as long as I can remember, but they never really bothered me. They are only noticeable on my balls and when I'm fully erect.
Yep. It's Fordyce. No big deal.
Reference URL's